Mick Newport Contracting has extensive experience in excavation and earth works for a diverse range of projects and requirements.
Some previous excavation projects include:
- Queensland Sugar Ltd – Mourilyan Sugar Port – Cairns, QLD – ship loading using longreach (longterm ongoing collaboration)
- Hall Contracting – Trinity Inlet Harbour Dredging – Trinity Inlet, QLD – construction of rock docking wharf (September 2019)
- Geostabilize – Private Pool Collapse – Oak Beach, QLD – support wall for pool using gabian baskets (November 2018)
- Geostabilize – Road Cutting Maintenance – Murwillumbah, NSW – bank stabilisation and drilling (October 2018)
- Albem – Bill Fulton Bridge Duplication – Redlynch, QLD – earth moving and final trim (October 2018)
- Geostabilize – RoadTek Cloncurry – Cloncurry, QLD – scaling of rock faces and cuttings (June 2018)